The Plan

Monday 16 May 2011

The plan is that I don't really have one.  It's been a rough couple of years and I thought it might be nice to have a bit of an adventure.  I have a rough plan to head to the Yukon and Alaska making stops at national and provincial parks along the way.  I don't have a particular route in mind and nor do I have to be back at any particular time.  Still, I might hit the Ontario border and decide that this isn't for me.  So Sugar, my trusty hound, and I are hitting the road. 

I have no idea whether I will be consistent about this blogging business.  My experience trying to keep a journal suggests that I won't.  Still, I'll try.  If anybody has any suggestions about where to go or what they might like to see Sugar and I do, please feel free to make suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment